Services & Rates
Simultaneous (telephonic) interpreting is a method of rendering the speaker's words as they are spoken. It involves a team of highly qualified interpreters using specialized electronic equipment, so that the audience may hear their interpreting in their headsets. Such interpreting is arranged primarily for international conferences, business meetings, presentations, guided tours, etc.
- US$200-250 per hour, regardless of the number of interpreters. Depending on the subject and duration of the conference, interpretation can be made by two and more interpreters.
- flat, negotiable fees for simultaneous interpreting for business meetings involving a limited number of participants. No specialized electronic equipment is used. Saves time and money.
Consecutive interpreting presupposes that interpretation is made each time the speaker has completed a sentence or a phrase. This form of interpreting is used in conferences, negotiations,
hearings, as well as in informal settings
- EUR 30-60 per hour depending on the project/assignment
Web page translation
- Regular translation: EUR 0.08 per word in a source page at a rate of 6 pages (1500-1600 words) per day, depending on text quality.
- Rush translation: EUR 0.11- 0.18 per word in a source page at a rate of 15-30 pages per day, depending on text quality.
- See rates for written translation
Business Development in Russia, including
- Free of charge (comes in a package with
Flat fees can be negotiated for large projects.
- Cultural consulting;
- Advise on starting a business;
- Compilation of industry survey;
- Company information search;
- Search for partners in Russia;
- Search for investment opps.
Our regular customers enjoy special rates.
N.B.: Information on this web site is not a public offer as defined by Article 437 of The Russian Federation Civil Code.
Best rates for superior quality
Tel in Moscow, Russia 6am-5pm GMT Mon-Sun: +7 495 542-04-70 English / Russian;
Email: sn @542-04-70.ru;
1/17 Trofimova ul., Moscow, 115432, Russia (call before visit)
Copyright © 2001-2011 MoscowInterpreter.ru. All rights reserved.
MoscowInterpreter.ru is a registered service mark of Московский переводчик.